The American GreenFuels biodiesel plant is the largest biodiesel production plant in New England, and is steadily increasing production, as it has in each of the last four years.
- American GreenFuels is located at the Port of New Haven, in New Haven, Connecticut.
- The plant is integrated into the New Haven Terminal.
- American GreenFuels can receive feedstock and ship out finished biodiesel by truck, rail, and ocean barge or vessel.
- The plant was constructed in 2012 and has undergone significant capacity expansions since becoming operational in 2013.
- American GreenFuels’ latest expansion program will double the plant’s capacity – to more than 40 million gallons of product per year.
American GreenFuels is proud to have earned the BQ-9000® Producer certification from the National Biodiesel Accreditation Commission.
This accreditation ensures our facility has effective systems in place for monitoring the quality of our biodiesel, including:
- Retain Samples